- Nothing changed yet.
render_worksheet()now allows rendering worksheet with iterators.
stream_queryset_as_xlsx()now accepts an iterator.
- backward incompatibility Drop support of Python 2, 3.4 and 3.5. xlxs_streaming now supports only Python 3.6 and onward.
- Fix bug in
stream_queryset_as_xlsx()that was introduced in version 0.4.0. When called with a Django QuerySet object (or something similar), the function made a single SQL query, instead of multiple SQL queries depending on the
batch_sizeargument. This bug may cause performance issues when fetching many rows from the database.
stream_queryset_as_xlsx()now accepts a generator. [Hugo Lecuyer].
- First sheet of a workbook is now more reliably detected
- It is now possible to stream data to an Excel document without providing a template. In this case all cells are formatted as text (no date or number formatting). If there is an error with the template provided by the user, fall back to this behaviour.
- Improve error handling (try to recover and log instead of raise)
- Change license
- Add python 2.6 compatibility
- First public version.